Friday, June 26, 2009

Another chaotic week.

Does it ever stop?

Miss Jess turns 6 tomorrow so our house is in full party mode naturally!
Expect a flood of pictures soon.

Also, at the beginning of this month, my dear and amazing friend Louise went to Brisbane for the Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo. She rang me all excited as one of my pages was on display amd I had no idea! Here are the pics she took for me!


Rather exciting to have my work up on display at such a large event, especially next to such amazing scrappers too.

Jessica's Aussie Scrapjack page that she did a couple of months ago has been accepted for publication too!!!

Well, off to prepare for the party!

1 comment:

  1. big congrats chick. you deserve to be 'up' there with the well known scrappers. and I still cant quite get over that you werent asked for permission for them to show it. Not that you would turn them down, would you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx