Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last night Trev was on night shift so I sat myself down at my desk and scrapped!

Some totally different layouts but I love them all!


I used Kaiser paint on this one with a couple of Maya Road sheers. The journalling reads...each and everyday i am mad about you


This page used Sassafas Lass papers with Bella chipboard and Glimmermist - of course

Some time ago I was sent some papers from My Little Shoebox - Not sure about this page but it's done!

And finally, using the new swiss dot Bazzill, Collections chipboard bird, bella alphas and Graphic 45 papers with a Prima flower..........

3 comments:

  1. aaah. the G45 PP is beautiful. and so is 'so beautiful'
    all LO wide and vaired. your 'style' is wide and vaired too.
    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nat you scraped up Storm!!!!
    The sass LO is my fave xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of that sass pp...i have it and may just have to scrap jack your layout ....
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx