Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi there

Busy week so far - in the shop each day - :)

Monday was busy cutting kits for Jane's Mother's Day book. So much work goes into these fabulous projects. Here are some sneak peeks from my completed project! It's just gorgeous!


Had a wonderful class yesterday! I had three very talented teenagers join my class and they did a wonderful job.
I have started teaching a Sketch class once a month. I know all the ladies who read the newsletter freak out when it is described as a "Sketch" class as they think that they will be drawing but a "Sketch" is a page design.


This is my take on the above sketch and the ladies yesterday did such a wonderful job - I was thrilled - Carol's page especially looked great!

So if you see "Natalie's Sketch Page" on the newsletter, dont freak out, call up and book in because it is a great opportunity to learn how to scrap the easy way - from these great designs!!!


Other than that, I am in the process of creating a "Scrap the Teens" page for May 5th using the gorgeous papers from Cosmo Cricket! These papers are great for boys! And double sided too!


But the page will be perfect for girls too using different papers! Will give you a sneak peek as soon as I am done!!!

So stay safe and will be back realllllly soon I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat, Nice sharing the class with you, Kathy and other girls on Tues ... pretty full on .... but I love my book ... I have even put some photos in it ... amazing!!!! I might even try your next sketch class. Cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx