Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good morning

Sorry I have not been around for a few days. My modem died therefore I had no computer for a few days plus a very full day on Saturday with the McLaren Vale winery tour for Lee's birthday! (pics later in the week)

Just a couple of quick things today - Miss Jessica is a featured Guest Designer on Aussie Scrapjack this month! I am so super proud and I can finally show off her page that she did. The idea of Scrapjack is to take a scrapbook page by someone else and create something similar using your own ideas etc..... I love the concept. Click on THIS link and have a look and you'll understand what I'm on about! Anyway - I gave Jess a copy of the page she had to "copy" and put a heap of stuff in front of her and off she went. The only help I gave her was peeling the back off the double sided tape! She ran out of patience with that pretty quickly!



Also, a few of my regular chickies from my classes have asked that I post a few of the pages I have taught over the last 6 months so in the next few days, I will post a few LO's that have been posted before.

OK - off to school and the gym....


Have a great day

4 comments:

  1. congrats to Miss J. she must get her talent from her MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaabulous Miss Jessica Just FABO!!!!

    And a huuuge big thank you from me and the ASJ Team!!!!!!

    Hope you have a great Easter Jessica, [oh and mum too - lol]

    Lou :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love Jessica's page Natalie. Great work Missy J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dd Jem and I were blown away but this gorgeous LO by Jessica! Congrats..a very talented girl! "D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx