Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Photo Post!!!

So yesterday was haircut day!

My mum is a hairdresser who works from home so I took Jess to see Nonny for a cut!
What do you think?? I LOVE it and so does she! Each cut Nonny made, Jess' smile got bigger and bigger!!!


BEFOREAFTER




I taught my first kids class yesterday and it went really really well!
This is the page they had to do and they all did the most amazing job!
I was so very impressed!

I decided I needed to show off a few of the layouts! Jessica was the youngest in the class and to be honest I didn't have time to even look at her let alone help her so Jess did her own thing! (you can tell!!!)








And the above photo is of a very AMAZING young girl, Rachael and her brother James. Rachael is the most inspiring young lady I have EVER met. Rach has the most incredible outlook on life and I an in awe of her - so Rach - YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING BABE - KEEP UP BEING SO WONDERFUL - THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

After that mammoth post - I am off to make myself a cuppa and read the paper.


Thanks to all the men and women who have served, are serving and given their lives for our country. Lest We Forget.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome kids class nat!

    Oh I just LOVE Jess's new do... she looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx