Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here are the pages of the last three classes that I have taught in the shop.

They are all really easy ones aimed at beginners to advanced scrappers and the classes went really well!


The Boolm and Natural beauty pages use Kaiser products and I love how they turned out!



And this page of Trev has a little embossing and uses Dream Street Papers.


I had a wonderful morning yesterday meeting Sonia. She is just as amazing in person and I felt like I have known her forever! Wish we could have had a day together scrapping but maybe next time!



Well, I'm off to make cupcakes for Miss Jess to take for afternoon tea!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nat, love your work chook and look at you two yummy mummys....

    xx
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx