Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is my super fav Christmas Recipe.

Sometime white christmas can be really rich but this one is my tried and tested yummy mix!

Thought I'd share it with you guys!



White Christmas

300g mixed fruit but not the stuff with the cherries
1 packet of Ocean Spray Craisins (dried cranberries)
1 1/2 cups of rice bubbles
3/4 cup of coconut
1/4 cup chopped nuts - I use almonds
3/4 cup icing sugar
250g block of melted copha
Add 1/2 cup of Nestle white choc bits if you feel super naughty!


Mix all together adding the hot copha last.
Press firmly into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what I do to make them a bit pretty... sprinkle on the top those hard Silver edible balls... do you know what I mean?? LOL they add some bling!! hee he

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx