Have been busy ---- doing what you ask?????
- preparing for Christmas - like everyone else
- setting my teaching schedule for next year - OMG that's hard work - so many ideas and so little time
- purchasing gifts
- making gifts - as I do
- meeting with friends for lunch and coffee and champange
- attending kids birthday parties
- teaching some lovely classes
- playing with our little girl - who has discovered she has a wobbly toof
- attending the baby shower for my brother and his wonderful partner Michelle who are due in February
- still recovering from this bloody sickness - when will the snot end?????
- working at Seriously Scrapbooking- my home away from home - I love this place
- trying to keep this house tidy for ten minutes!!! - Yeah I know it's a waste of time too!
Here is a few photos from our annual Christmas card shoot - to be honest - out of the 40+ photos, these are the best! Jess can be such a dag!
And these are a few silly ones Jess & I took of each other! (Yep - I'm a dag too)
And finally here is a sneak peek of a class I'm doing in January!
Stay safe and will blog soon - I PROMISE!!!!