Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Cards



This is how I spent most of my weekend! Making cards for my lovely customer who rang me Friday and requested an order of 30 Congratulations & 20 Thank you cards! I am loving using the Cuttlebug for my cards! The results are great!

Jessica has started swimming lessons at school this week! Her school has an outdoor pool and she is super excited about learning to swim so she can keep up with her cousins in the pool this summer!

Off for a coffee today with the lovely Steph Delvin which I am looking forward to and hopefully will be popping into the TAB to collect my MASSIVE winnings from todays Melbourne Cup Race! (yeah I know - wishful thinking!!!)

Have a good day & stay safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx