Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long time no post!!!

I'm a slacker!

Sorry it has been a while since I have been in here but as usual there are a thousand things going on and not enough time in the day!

School holidays started here in SA last week so I have been busy keeping a 5 year old drama queen entertained most days! Last Monday I spent the day unpacking the new shop! Who would have thought that by Wednesday it would be up and running and ready for business?
Boxes and boxes of scrapping goodies plus fittings not completed, ceiling not completely installed plus 100 other jobs to do .... but Jane & Malcolm have done the most amazing job and Seriously Scrapbooking looks fantastic. SOOOOO much new stock too - I was like a kid in a candy store on Thursday when I worked!
All the scrapbooking I have done in the last couple of weeks is up on display in the shop so you'll have to pop in and have a look!

Back in July, Jessica had her school photos taken! Finally got them on the last day of term!
Trev and I are so pleased with this photo!

Cards - got another order from my special card customer for 40 ThankYou cards this week.
These were really fun to make - LOVE my CuttleBug! Here is a sample. {sorry about the crappy photos but the lighting was a bit low}
Last Saturday we attended the engagement party for some good friends of ours Heath & Leona. Had an amazing afternoon but had to leave at about 7.30pm to head over to Ingrid's 50th. WOW!!! Great night! The theme was 80's glam & bling! Trev bought out the mullet wig, I bought out the fluro pink legwarmers and Ingrid look fantastic in sequins! I had the best time dancing to 80's tunes but admittadely my feet and ankle were a little worse for ware on Sunday!

The happy couple - Heath & Leona!

This is Ingrid and Monique looking fabulous.

Wendy, Ingrid, Mark, Trev & Me
And me & Trev - Looking hot in the mullet wig!


Stay safe & see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx