Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey there!

Thought it was about time I popped my head in and said hello.

I've had a quiet couple of days which is nice for a change!

I've been tinkering around my craft room and finally have a page to show.
It's nothing special but I like it! I have used Basic Grey Euphoria.


Thought I would also show you my desk at the moment! What a bloody mess!

I'm also working on a project using the beautiful Basic Grey Urban Prairie range which seems to be my new favorite! This sneak peek is for a class I am teaching on November 24th and December 20th!
Another sneak peek at a Christmas Project I am teaching on November 22nd.
Ring the new shop on 08 8277 1298 to book in!

What else has been happening???? Jessica is going great guns at school. She is loving it and we are getting good feedback from her teachers too which we are happy about!


Well that's all for now..... stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx