Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch Up time ...

Hey -quick catch up.

Haven't been up to much since last week.

Had a class on Saturday at the shop which was great. 6 were booked in but only 4 arrived - must be this cold weather keeping the people away.

Saturday night my niece Melinda came for a sleep over! Now I know why I have one child and not two! What noise!!! Squealing 5 year olds!!! Not my cup of tea personally!

Sunday was the Morphettville Scrapbooking fair. Wendy, Cheryl and I went about 9.30am and had a ball. The girls spent more than me but on the other hand there is not much I need at the moment. I did find a pack of chippy butterflies and Maya Road Sheer Ribbon that were perfect for the Bonscraps ATC swap. (see below).

The ATC (artist trading card) swap is soo much fun. I created 9 almost identical cards and I'll recieve 9 back from different scrappers! With mine, I inked it first in Dark Peoney Chalk Ink then painted it in Pink Taffy Glimmermist, stamped it with the Autunm Leaves flourish using Perfect Meduim, sprinkled with embossing power, heated and done! How great does it look! I really impressed myself!



What else has been going on????? We bought a new car last week! The old grey skyline was on it's last legs and a young guy came and gave us $1000 for it so we took it! Wednesday Trev and I jumped in the car and must have walked thru 40 car yards across Adelaide. Not much fun when you have a budget and have to have an auto too! Anyways ... eventually came across a 96' Holden Barina with lowish kms for the right money so that was great. Sold!! So now Trev is driving to work a cute white 2 door girly car!!! Well, I think it's funny anyway! But most importantly it will save us heaps in petrol as it's only little and took a whole $40 to filll up the tank!

Jessica is good. Has developed an attitude since starting school! Rather amusing actually as I see myself in her more now than ever! :)

Had drinks with a very good friend of mine Friday at the HWY.. Love Sarah to bits and wish I could spend more time with her. Love you baby.

Other than that, nearly finished another little album today. Will post a sneak peek soon!

These pages are using the K&Company Belle & Sola $10 Value Pack from Click N Scrap! Great Papers and HEAPS in the kit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx