Friday, July 18, 2008

Sneak Peek






Here is a sneak peek of a single page I am doing at Seriously Scrapbooking on August 12th.

Yep - it is just one page! But with a few different elements to it - sewing, stamping, distressing and much more so ring Jane on 8277 1298 and book yourself in!

Well, school holidays are finally over and today is my last day of full time work for the moment. I'll go back to 2 days a week soon but I'm glad it's over. It has been a lot harder this time as transporting Jessica all over the city for babysitting has been a big strain.

Today is her last day in childcare. We put Jess into childcare one day a week purely so she could learn to interact with other kids and did not become one of those "clingy" kids! So since she turned two, she has been going to Sturt Childcare Centre on Fridays! She loves it. Never complains about going and talks all the time about how much she loves Mel, Cassie and Ruth and she wants them to come over and have a play date! Too cute. But today is the last day. Trev made a batch of Anzac biscuits to take in for all the girls to eat and Jess wrote on Thank you cards! But from me - I say a MASSIVE thank you to these chicks. They love our little girl as much as we do.

Anyways .... busy weekend planned again for the May house. Off to the pub tonight for drinks for Mic's birthday, Kaleb's 3rd birthday party is at McDonald tomorrow so looking forward to catching up with my favourite "mole" Kylie and Sunday will hopefully be a day of scrapping (after I clean the house).

I'm teaching the Christmas FlipUp double page on Monday night too so if you are at a loose end and feel like being creative - book yourself in!

Stay safe

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sneak peak Nat ... Guess What!! .... Im already booked in.
    Cheers S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx