Saturday, July 26, 2008

Countdown Tree & Card

Thanks girls for a great class today.

Here are a few close ups of the tree for those who have not finished it!



The first 3 days of school have gone really well. Up each morning and dressed into her uniform before I even get out of bed. She loves her two teachers (ms Nottage & Ms Cooter job share) and cant wait to go back on Monday!

I've been doing a few crafty things this week but can only show you this wedding card I made on behalf of my sister in law! How gorgeous is that Love postmark stamp that the lovely Cheryl Devlin dropped in to me this week. Love it!!! I also used lots of Glimmermist on the Maya Road chipboard and Kaiser rub ons!



For those doing the "Christmas Snaps" class on Monday night, please bring a 20x25cm photo and about 8-6x4cm photos, kindy glitz, eyelet setter and a black pen!

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx