Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More good news ...

OMG I'm having the best week!

Jane at Seriously Scrapbooking asked me today if I would like to work part time in the new shop when they move in September!!! Heavens YES!!!! This is exactly what I wanted to be doing! I'll still be working Thursdays and Fridays at fivestar but I am so thrilled to be part of the shop on a more regular basis!!!

Anyways ..... had a busy day. Coffee with Kerry who is just looking great for week 32 of the pregnancy! I cant wait to meet those two little girls! Only 6 weeks to go!!! Had my hair done! Thanks ma! Love it! And you!!!

Other than that - still counting the sleeps to Brissy ...2 more to go!!!

Some more scrap pages for you to check out too....








Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx