Monday, June 2, 2008

It's getting Closer...

4 more sleeps ......................

I'm so excited about going to the Brisvagas Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and convention this weekend!! I'm flying up on Friday and back on Tuesday and I have filled my entire weekend with classes and checking out new products ! I cant wait!

Plus as an added bonus, I'll be meeting some EB chicks hopefully and Sharnie from Click N Scrap plus hanging out with my new SA Scrap buddy Miss Lousie!
How sad is this .... I've packed all my scrap tools ready to go! Too excited!

But ... I will be missing out on my mother in laws 60th Birthday dinner and spending time with her on her birthday which makes me a little sad but will do tea when I get back! Plus, I'll miss my baby girl terribly and Trevor but I know they wont even know I've gone with all the plans they are making for the weekend!!

Not much happened today! Went to work - which is not normal for me on a Monday and I reckon all 80 staff at 5star came up to me and said "why are you here today??". Nice to be loved! I normally work Thursdays and Fridays plus full time in School holidays so I guess it was a nice surprise that they were all blessed with my company today! :)

Speaking of Blessed, here is my little acrylic album I taught on Saturday at Seriously Scrapbooking! I'm teaching it again later this month too. It was super fun to make and great to teach too!




OK... Catch ya soon

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx