Thursday, May 11, 2017

Adore You - with Lindys Stamp Gang

The color challenge for May is such a beautiful palette and although it's not my usual combination of colors that I am drawn to... I really enjoyed working with them and the colors work wonderful together.

My inspiration for the page is from the new stamp set from Darkroom Door that I got my hands on last week ... I knew straight away that those gorgeous flowers needed to be embossed and cut out.


So I started with some 300gsm XPressit watercolor paper and used clear embossing ink to stamp the images. Obviously Black is my go to embossing powder - love it - sprinkled it on, hit it with the heat tool and melt those gorgeous embossing crystals.

Next I tipped a little Creme Brulee Cream, Pop Rock Purple & Tilt a Wheel Teal into my palette then painted it direct to my flowers.

On the background, I started with Creme Brulee and 'created' drips down the page 
I added the Pop Rock Purple next - after drying the previous color - applying the same to create drips 
 And finally the Teal

For my Imaginarium Designs chipboard title, I used Midnight Pewter embossing powder and double embossed it to get a nice thick glossy coating  
I have created a short video that you can view here showing you the whole process

Here are a few close ups of my page





Thanks so much for stopping by 

Lindys Products Used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx