Monday, April 24, 2017

Quick Update ....


What an incredible weekend at the Autumn Escape Retreat here in Taupo, New Zealand.
To say I have been welcomed with open arms is an understatement - 
Thank you ladies.... 
and to teach alongside these two incredibly talented women ... 
Aida Domisiewicz & Gerry Van Gent ...just amazing.

As I mentioned to the ladies over the weekend, I will be sending out a newsletter in a week or two with some special things on offer - If you are interested or want to know whats going on  and where I am teaching in the next few months, just subscribe and watch your inbox for once off specials :)

So I'll leave you with a few highlights ... lots more over on Instagram and Facebook 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx