Tuesday, April 11, 2017

More Lindys + Stampotique

You could have heard me squeal with delight when I heard about the product showcase with Stampotique Stamps!I love the quirky, funky and slightly odd stamps by this great company and knew straight away that I wanted to add another page to my Art Journal.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI started out giving my journal a good coat of gesso and then stamped the Heads in Archival Ink across the bottom of my page.  I then added Black Forest Black NEW Magical Shaker in a wash across the background before sprinkling it on to create depth and activate those awesome colours.  I then added some Blazin Black Flat Fabio with a brush across the top & allowed it to drip down.Once dry, I masked off the centre of Oh Boys and used the NEW Black Forest Black Embossing Powder to highlight the circles. I added a little gesso to the centres too.a73d2e6f92ab482db9e946dc62327fbbThe Prom Queen was stamped on old dictionary paper before being coloured in with Magical Shakers in Bavarian BlueLederhosen LaurelPolka Purple & Oom Pah Pah Pink.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI finished off with a few ‘whatever‘ stamps and popped it aside to dry!So that’s my quirky little Art Journal Page!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Thanks for stopping by!signature
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx