Saturday, November 26, 2016

Guest Designer for Flutterby Designs

Good Morning...

This month I am super excited to be asked to create for Flutterby Designs ... LOVE this little Aussie company that creates unique and fabulous deigns - I have created a few little projects but today I am sharing a layout!

'LOVE'

I am all about colour and love creating custom backgrounds! 
So for this page, I started by choosing the awesome photo taken at the Brisbane Expo this year, 
framed it with the edges of the MAD ABOUT YOU photo cards and then created the background to suit!  

Here are a few simple steps used to create the background
– super easy & super quick!   

I finished the layout off with a few Sticky Quotes and Page Tabs 
and a few splatters of Blazin Black Lindys spray!










So head over to Flutterby Creations and check out the amazing products in their store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx