Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You simply MUST go out right now and purchase the new Scrapbooking Memories magazine.

Reason #1 - It is the PINK issue supporting Breast Cancer Research.

Reason #2 - I am in it!!!!!

Reason #3 - My daughter has a page in it that she created. {ribbon fell off during photo shoot by the looks and is in a dodgy position}

Reason #4 - The best Scrapbooking shop in Adelaide has an advert in it!


Go out and buy it now!!!! Plus you get FREE hot pink Kaiser Rhinestones too!


The ad for the shop


Jessica's Page
My Page {next to Tiff's page}
Woo Hoo - I appear twice - On the contents page too!

3 comments:

  1. wahu babe. it is a top issue, even if we are biased. LOL. congrats to you and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWEEESSSSOOOMMMEEEEE!!!
    Yay to you and miss Jess!
    Waaaahhooooo
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx