Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi there

On Thursday night I taught a class using the super cute BoBunny Cascade Album and 3 Bugs in a Rug papers. Everyone did slightly different albums and they all look gorgeous. My album is documenting Jessica at age 6 and all her little habits, likes and dislikes! The papers are so great - not much needs to be done for the embellishing! I used Dimensional Magic/Glossy Accents to enhance to details on the patterned paper rather than adding rub ons, flowers or other bits and pieces! The results are great.Close Ups!



Another Journal page!

Jess had dress up day at school yesterday and I could not resist scrapping the photos!


I am really looling forward to today's Journaling class that I am teaching. Cant wait to get in there!

Have a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx