Sunday, August 9, 2009

Had a super quiet weekend in this house. No classes, no shop, Trev not working, no kids parties, nothing! BLISS. Went to IKEA and spent the voucher the girls gave us and finally upgraded our bedroom side tables that my mum gave me for my 18th birthday.

More layouts to show from our scrappy weekend.........


So let me tell you about these pages.

This is a Louise inspired page using Scrapware, Stuff2 Scrap and Glimmermist!
I was aiming for simple and colour.

This page uses Cosmo Cricket - one of my fav papers at the moment.




Monday night is the first class of my Handwriting class....... wish me luck, I'm a little nervous about this one.

1 comment:

  1. You will be just fine Nat !!!! Everyone has been busting to do this class ..... you will have so much fun..... I know it will go well.
    Funky layouts hon, I love them, I even like that CC PP - did I say that ?????
    Anyhow have a great class and seeya soon.
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx