Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey there

So much is going on at the moment!

I have been working on quite a few projects for the shop and have now finished my page to teach at the All Day Scrap on September 5th. Here is a sneak peek.

The shop has been super busy and I have had a few fabulous days in there! There has been some gorgeous new stock that has come in and I'm feeling rather inspired! I have a real love for Scrapware at the moment and just cant seem to get enough. How cute are these..I plan on using them on my Scrap The Boys class planned for August 25th so stay tuned! MY dear friend Louise is on the Design Team too so pop over and see what she does with the products!


This weekend coming is going to be huge. Sometime ago, all the girls over at Essential Baby thought it would be a great idea to get together for a scrappy weekend and catch up. My wonderful husband suggested that we hold it at our house so that the girls save money on accommodation and we have the whole thing here. So..... Cat, Angela, Sonia, Tiff and Donna all fly in on Friday morning and fly out on Sunday afternoon. Miss Louise will also be joining us as well as Donna's sister so it will be a full house of scrapping, cocktails, laughter, late nights and good friends. Stay tuned for some great photos!


On that note, I need to find space in this craft room to sleep two ladies so bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. have just started packing.
    Am in Lincoln all day tomorrow and staying down to catch the early flight Friday.


    so so excited.


    whoooo hooooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx