Thursday, May 28, 2009

So I have finally found the time to blog!

I have been doing a few hours in the shop over the last couple of week so between that, being a mum, doind stuff around the house, being a wife, washing, cleaning, getting Jess off to gymnastics and everything else a woman does, I have not had a lot of time to scrap!

But...here are a couple of pages that I have taught over the last couple of weeks.

I love this page. Origially I did it for the April AussieScrapJack and then decided to teach it! Lucky me actually won the comp for April for this page! I have used the Botanicabella range from Graphic 45.



This is the Kids Artwork Class I taught last Thursday night! I came across the title about 12 months ago and put it in my little ideas book - glad I did because it fitted perfectly! This is my favourit range of paper at the moment - Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday!



A teenage page! For my Scrap the Teens class I did this page of Craig and Hayden - these boys are complete ledgends and this photo just captures them perfectly! (thanks Wendy). Again- Cosmo Cricket papers!





And finally, this is a page I did for me!!!
Another busy couple of days here at home!

Now that I have cleaned up my craft room, I will be working on a few projects for classes! Keep an eye out for a Scrap The Boys sneak peek and a Sketches page too!

Stay Safe

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nat,
    Good to see you blogging ... isnt it a shame when life gets in the way of creating time ... Nice pages you have shown. I will look forward to the sneak peaks you will tease us with. Catch you soon.
    Cheers S

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW you need to update your classes on your side bar .... just thought I would let you know that. :)
    Cheers S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just came across you blog, love your layouts hun, great idea the blooming artist one :D xo take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, your 'Beautiful' page is just that - beautiful! Simple and georgous. Keep it up, and nice to see you back online! Tan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx