Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sorry it has been a few days between posts!

I'm back making cards for my customer. They rang me Tuesday and asked for 100 cards by Friday! OMG!! I casually asked if half would be fine by Friday and the rest to be delivered next week! Thank heavens she said yes. I delivered 40 yesterday but did not get time to photograph some first this time sorry. So this weekend, I'm making cards! Hopefully I will get my Stampin Up order today so I will have some stamps to use!

I got some new CHA09 goodies in the mail this week too. How cute are these new MAYA ROAD products. The sheers are so nice, the mini trees and the boy & girl keychains are super cute - cant wait to get the Glimmermist onto these- and the sheer birds are gorgeous!!!

On Wednesday I did Jane's class at the shop! So much fun making the Blue Awnings Book! I will add some photos to it later in the week.


What else is happening???????? Not much really. I'm in the process of selling a few of Jess' clothes on eBay which is cool cause they are bringing in some decent money! Have a looksie here...

This week I set up a blog for Jane which she is really happy with - have a look here.... (Jane is my boss and mentor at Seriously Scrapbooking) - one very talented lady whom I have enormous respect for. Thanks to Jane, my creativity has grown so much over the last 2 years - being encouraged and learning from her has been so valuable. So.... THANKYOU Miss Jane.



And just for my regular Adelaide readers......Here are the classes I am teaching this month.


MARCH
  • Monday 2nd - in the shop all day for catch up classes if required
  • Tuesday 3rd - 10am - Natalie's Page - single page - easy page suitable for beginners
  • Wednesday 4th - 10am - Double Page and matching card - easy page suitable for beginners
  • Saturday 14th - 1.30pm - SEI custom album 4 pages
  • Monday 16th - 7pm - Bazzill and Acetate Book - gorgeous little book - please bring 6 landscape 6x4' photos
  • Thursday 19th - 7pm - Natalie's Page - details to come
  • Tuesday 24th - 10am - Kids Book - will be repeating in the next quarter.
  • Wednesday 25th - 10am - Sketch class - learn to work from a sketch.
  • Saturday 28th - 1pm - COFFEE, CAKE & CREATE - 3 projects, 3 hours, $40!
  • Tuesday 31st - 10am - Explosion Box.
Well, on that note, I'm off to see why it is so quiet in this house!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nattie,
    Love all those new bits and pieces ... look forward to seeing them on a creation or 2!!! Lovely book as well .... I have one too!!! It was a great class and a fab day ... thanks for sharing it with me. I will see you at quite a few of those classes you have listed. :)
    Cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx