Friday, June 15, 2018

June Lindys Project...

Hey there gang!
Natalie here sharing the page I created for this months fun Colour Challenge! This is such a gorgeous combination and I love Aloha Avocado as the feature colour!
I created this page in just a few simple steps … check it out!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
As I always do … I started with a swatch just to remind myself of the colours I am working with.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I cut some frames from cardstock & coloured them in Bells of Ireland Green, Peony Scarlet Red, Yellow Rose of Texas, Raspberry Lemonade & Aloha Avocado.
P1013433.JPG
I then used a StencilGirl stencil and some lovely thick 13arts gesso to create some texture in the background before adding Aloha Avocado across it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Super simple and super effective!  Here are a few close ups of the page and a short video – please excuse the lighting 🙂
And now for the close-ups, I love how the color just pops.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lindy’s Products


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Natalie-Lindys-Blog-badge-2018-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx