Thursday, September 10, 2015

Precious Moments with Lindys



 Hi there

So this has been my favorite monthly release since joining 
the Lindys Team earlier this year!

These are some of my fave colors and I have had so much fun creating with them!

In fact, so much fun that when I was half way through my project, 
I realised I had forgotten to take photos of a few of the steps lol!

But that's ok ... I hope that I have explained it fairly well for you!

So I'm venturing back into tissue paper ... I love adding it to my projects but its been a few years since I had incorporated it into one of my pages!


Here are a few easy steps for you to try!










Really easy and adds a simple layer of texture to your page!
By brushing on the color, you create a smooth water color effect over the rough tissue paper.

Here are a few of the finer details of my page.





I used the five colors from the September Special Release plus 
Spring Leaf Chartreuse, Dandelion Yellow Green and 
Midnight Teal embossing Powder with the addition of 
Toto's Tornado Black spray.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I cant wait to see all your projects using this fab color range!








2 comments:

  1. Natalie, thank you for sharing your skills and ideas. I love your approach to use of different media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the flowers and chippies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx