Friday, August 14, 2015

New Zealand ... here I come ....

I am super excited to announce that I am heading back to New Zealand to teach in October.

I cant wait - as you may know, I have been over there twice before to teach and I love it ... the people, the lifestyle, the north island is just divine! And I cant wait to spend a few down days with the gorgeous Trina McClune!

So I am heading over to teach at Creative Adventure Downunder form October 9-11,
working alongside the incredibly talented Frank Garcia and Vicki Boutin!
Seriously? Pinch me! Oh. My. Gosh!


I have two great classes lined up ...

WONDERFUL YOU
This class is all about color, ink and having fun! You will create an A4 canvas using Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, Lindy's Stamp Gang products and apply lots of cool techniques! This class is fun and easier than it looks! You will learn techniques that you will be able to transfer to your everyday scrapping and include in your beautiful albums.

I AM
Using the Simple Stories “I AM” Collection, this double page layout is especially for a layout about you or someone you love! Perfect for every age group, 8 to 48, this double page will feature lots of colour, easy embellishments and plenty of photos! We’ll be using simple design elements and learning how to make your pages flow.

There are still a few spots available for this incredible weekend ... 
why dont you take a trip and join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx