Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wooo Hooo Lindy's Stamp Gang love

Oh good morning to you all!

I'm super excited today to share the news that I'm extending my stay on the Lindy's Stamp Gang 
team for a few more months .... which is a good thing seeing I now have 
a serious addiction to their products! lol

Will you check out this amazingly talented line up ...

So today I am sharing my project created fot the July Color Challenge!


 This is just the most gorgeous color palette to work with.
Head over to the Lindy's page and pick yourself up the limited edition 
set today ... these are all the colors I used to create this page!

 It's been a while since I used black cardstock for the base of my layout so I gave it a swipe with some Golden Gesso and then started layering my Lindy's in simple flicks, swipes and splatters.






 The Imaginarium Design Chipboard was the perfect fit as it matches the grid style 
photo and has just the right balance of black in it too!


Also,while you are blog hopping around, head over to 
the Imaginarium Designs blog as you can win a Louise Nelson Limited Edition Canvas 
kit this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx