Saturday, July 11, 2015

A little reverse Lindy's Love

Hello hello … 
It’s my turn to share today on the Lindy's blog, and this is a little reverse canvas, which
I’m looking forward to teaching to a group of kids here in Adelaide very shortly!
Although I think I’ll remove a couple of the steps to make it a little easier for them! lol!

I have used the July Color Challenge Sprays as my base for this project, along with some Embossing Powder, Magicals and a Color Shot!
I have only just really discovered Color Shots (yes, I live in a bubble) and I love them!
So very easy to use… packed full of color and pigment, and perfect for just about any project!
Here are the simple steps I used to make this little Canvas!

So what do you think?  Is this something that you might have a go at?
Here are a few close ups of the finished canvas! 

I hope that you are all having a great day …
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! And loved the step by step too! I think the kids would have a lot of fun creating this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx