Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Queensland loving and a new Color Challenge.....

Good morning from sunny Queensland!



I have started my teaching trip across the country and yesterday morning left Adelaide at 5am and flew to Melbourne where I then had to run for a connecting flight to Maroochydore .... nothing like having the plane have to wait for you ..... anyways .... on my arrival, I was greeted by my awesome host for the weekend, Kaye Grieve, and waiting for my luggage.    One bag ...... but not the other. AWESOME.... not!
Seems my luggage didn't make the whole trip with me!

Long story short .... I spent the afternon sitting in the sun on Kaye's amazing country property waiting for my bag to be delivered ...  8.30pm it finally arrived .... so now at least I can have some clean clothes for the rest of my trip! 

 
Sitting at Kaye's taking it all in ....



The view of Queensland from the air.


So it's time for a new Color Challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang.


I created this page using the Special Release Color Set. 



I used watercolor paper for my base, masked off a square using washi tape and started to add a combination of water and Shabby Turbine Teal to get the look I was after 


I'm loving the result.

So head over and have a go - the colours are fabulous!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safe, luggage is now with you & enjoy! Ur layout is stunners too ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good for you to get your gear!! amazing view! and fabulous layout! love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - I loved how it is framed by the wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx