Friday, May 8, 2015

This is what .......

Hello to you all!

Today I'm sharing a page I created using the May Color Palette released a few days ago!
How divine are these colors?


This layout is all about me as today is my 40th Birthday!

Actually, it's Birthday week in our house as my husband had a birthday 2 days ago so we have a weekend of celebrations ahead of us!

So onto the page!


This color palette was the perfect combination for the new Crate Paper papers I had sitting on my desk and the theme was spot on too!

Here are a few simple steps to create this layout!











Easy!  And super effective!

Here are a few close ups of my page for you.






To create this page, I used all of the colors in the May Special Release. plus Toto's Tornado Black.. They are available here - (and I have to say, these are my most used colors at the moment!)


Thanks for stopping by and for the Birthday love!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx