Tuesday, September 2, 2014

White with ..... Marshmallow....

This month over at White With One we are using .... MARSHMALLOW!


They are partnering with …. Rainbow Splendour who have very kindly
offered a $20 Prize Pack for one of this months winners.

BLOG: http://rainbowsplendour.blogspot.com.au/
Find them here on Facebook!

We were all sent a little something from Rainbow Splendor to use on our pages.

Here is my page using Marshmallow  
 

I have to admit I did have a little trouble working with the colour - getting it right wasn't as easy as it looks but I am pretty happy with the results!


How funny is that photo or Belinda Spencer, Lou Nelson and I ...
you'll see a lot more of these photos from the Seriously Scrapbooking All Day Scrap in coming projects!

Head over to the blog and have a look at the amazing work the rest of the girls did.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....GREAT set of photos.....& I think the texture & the colour underneath are amazing:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx