Sunday, September 14, 2014

APOCD ....


Happy Sunday peeps!

I know you hear me rattle on about how much I love these kits but really...... I seriously do! 


I LOVE the way I can create an easy paper based layout one day and go for something a little arty farty the next!

This page has a couple different easy techniques on it ... let me talk you through ....

 

I used the Ampersand mask and some Golden Light Molding Paste on the white cardstock and allowed it to air dry. Once dry I generously sprayed the page with the Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and allowed it to run to one side before hitting it with the heat gun to dry it off.


I then used some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink with the Diamonds mask. I like to used a latex sponge when inking and masking as it's gentle and holds the ink really well!


I used a few of the arrow die cuts in the ephemera kit, covered the weekday words with patterned paper and then used the super cute Kaiser alphas to create my title

 
From my personal stash I added some Technique Tuesday Stamps and some Typo Stamps!


What do you think?
I'm kinda loving the fun feel this layout has got!

Head over to the shop and sign up now for the next kit ... I've heard a rumor is AWESOME!!!!

Natalie May

2 comments:

  1. Love this page, gorgeous colours and I think I need an ampersand mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, I really love the way you have the mist and only using about 3 main colors is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx