Thursday, August 21, 2014

I've been busy busy busy.....

At the moment it looks like a bomb went off in my office ....

I am busy getting projects ready to have on display for the All Day Scrap - which is coming up at Seriously Scrapbooking this weekend ...

The All Day Scrap is the biggest event in our shop year.
(here is the link to last years event)
 
4 Projects.
3 Teachers - Jane Tregenza, Steph Devlin and myself....
A High Tea to die for ...
An amazing lunch ....
Some cool giveaways ....
And 85 amazing ladies who are just like my family!

Here is a sneak of the projects being taught this year....

So what have I been up to?
Here are a few sneaks ....

August 25th - Creative Scrapbooking
Sneak Coming....

August 28th - Nat's Girly Page

August 30th - Memory File Part 1

August 30th - Double Boys Page
 

September 4th - Scrap the Boys
 

September 8th - Nat's Sketch Pages


September 13th - Big Shot Cards

September13th - Advanced Copics

September 20th - Mixed Media Day

September 25th - Nat's Girly Page
Working on this today :)

September 27th - Focus on Misting and Masking

September 29th - Creative Scrapbooking

See ... I have been busy... lol

Call 8277 1298 to book into these classes!

xxxx
Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie, Congratulations you have been picked for a Gallery Standout at Page Drafts ;) http://www.pagedrafts.com/2014/08/august-gallery-standouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing little lookies at your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx