Monday, June 16, 2014

One Scrappy Doctor ....


Back in March, I went over to Lincoln for the escape2create retreat.
BEST weekend!

For the first time I managed to do a few of classes and loved meeting a few of my scrappy idols.

Natalie Elphinstone is one of them!
She's just gorgeous, down to earth and super cute too!

This is the page I created from Nat's class.


 

And this is one that she created for me.



I had these three photos sitting on my desk - I kept putting off scrapping them as the were a bit 'raw' and I just wasn't ready .... I'm thrilled with this page ... Nat is a gem 


Thanks for stopping by
xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Love the page you did in Nat's wshop - paper folding, eh?? Looks great! And her page is fab - the script writing is so bold & what a wonderful sentiment:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the dimension of the stars and love the script writing in the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx