Hello from chilly Adelaide this morning
Today I'm sharing the news that I have been invited to design for The Scrapbook Diaries.
I was super excited to be contacted by Janene and sent some yummy bit to play with!
Scrapbook Diaries has some great Online Kits available from some incredible designers!
First one I have available is my fave page - Family.
This kit is available for US$30.00 HERE
Originally titled Family, this kit was created and is taught in Australia by the wonderful and talented Natalie May. This kit is loaded with materials for you to this amazing layout (no bonus layout in this one). The directions will detail how to use various layers and inks to create a metal treasure piece (please note the metal pieces used in Natalie’s sample to vary slightly from those included in the kit due to availability).
Please specify in notes at checkout if you would like us to punch the notebook edge for you.
Materials for Layout Include:
- Basic step-by-step written instructions with color photos
- 1 – Mini-Mister filled with Bronzer Color Shine Mist from Heidi Swapp
- 1 – Mini-Mister filled with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels
- 2 – small containers with Artists Pigment Powder from Luminarte (activate with water)
- Assorted sheets of patterned papers from Prima
- Assorted laser-cut chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Designs
- Assorted Metal Pieces from FabScraps and Prima
- Vintage Trinkets from Ingvild Bolme/Prima
- Several metal jump rings
- metal key
Items Not Included:
- Basic Supplies (i.e. scissors, glue, etc.)
- Brown ink to distress edges
- Thread (small piece to wrap key around a cog)
Check out the Scrapbook Diaries Blog too for some fabulous inspiration!
Have a great day