Monday, July 15, 2013

Gelatos .... LOVE THEM!!!!


 Little while ago as part of my Advanced Creative Scrapbooking classes
at Seriously Scrapbooking, we explored Faber Castell Gelatos.

LOVE them - so versatile... so easy to use - great to play with.
Everyone in the class created an amazing page and all of the pages were 
so different and so gorgeous.

These are the two pages I created.
 We focused on using a resist stamping technique
 



And this is the page I created while teaching ... will add photos eventually!





Have a great week

xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gelatos....one of my fave 'play things' atm...they're really amazingly versatile & your pages really showcase this....resist tech...YUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! And those colours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look stunning, amazing work on the back grounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are stunning, Heather. I'm so glad I've found your beautiful blog. I hope you are having a wonderful day. xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! xxx