Monday, June 17, 2013

ID love ....


 Hello to you all

Natalie here on this chilly Adelaide morning.

Today I am sharing five cards I recently created for an Australian scrapbooking magazine.

I LOVED creating these and incorporated a huge range of Imaginarium into each one.

 






All of the above cards are using gesso to coat the chipboard and to give a nice crisp white finish.

The below card I wanted to be a little darker so used a combination of Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and ink

Thanks for stopping by

Have a great week

2 comments:

  1. Just sensational - the chippy looks fab & the little bits of bling...YUM!!! Very inspirational, I must say:):):)may i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been over on the ID blog and drooled over these there.. they are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx