Sunday, February 17, 2013

ID love ....

Morning
Today is my turn to blog over at Imaginarium Designs ....
As a staff member at Imaginarium Designs, one of the perks is being able to
see your designs turned into usable pieces of chipboard! 
Not all that long ago, I took a few scribbled drawings to our incredible
Mr John (the man who makes it happen) and he turned my drawings into happiness! :)
Chevrons are HUGE at the moment and I felt the need for a border or two! :)
This layout I created of my awesome husband - love you babe - features a few different ID designs.
 

The new Chevron border will come in 3 sizes - this is the small size - I inked it with black
memento ink and trimmed it down to create layers on my page.
 

I also used the new stars sheet, cogs and Love words too. 
These are inked lightly then I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine on them!
 
Thanks for stopping by
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love all the chippies Natalie and this layout is really masculine, love the attention on your chippies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just left a comment at ID..this is astounding...fabulous:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx