Friday, January 25, 2013

Updated Washi .....

I have come to the last of my washi stocks! Seems everyone loves washi as much as I do!
I will be doing another massive order soon but until then, this is the current stock!

First in - first served!

TO PLACE AN ORDER
please email me at  natmay@adam.com.au 
with your order details and your postage details and I will email you back with the final total 
and my PayPal or Direct Deposit details.

Postage Costs are based on Australia Post Rates.
Depending on the quantity of tapes you 'need',  
postage will either be $2.00 or $6.60 to anywhere in Australia.

Your order will be posted as soon as I have received payment confirmation! 
Too Easy!

For local buyers- I will still need to post items to you or arrange collection out of shop/class/work time.  Please email me for further details.  
   
 So ... lets start shopping!

All Tapes Are $2.50 each


 10 available


  1 available


  4 available


  9 available


 5 available




 7 available



 2 available


 4 available


 2 available


 3 available



 2 available


 6 available


 3 available


5 available


8 available


4 available


 3 available


 1 available


 3 available


 1 available


 3 available


 2 available





4 available



6 available

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE WASHI PAGE AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG FOR UPDATED QUANTITIES!

ALSO - i WILL REPLY TO ALL EMAILS MONDAY NIGHT AS I AM WITH NO INTERNET & RELAXING ALL WEEKEND! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx