Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas, Magazines and a New Design Team ....


Happy New Year to you all!

I have had the most incredible year and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store for me.

Christmas was full of fun, laughter and great friends ... way too much food and drink but happiness all around

Our annual family selfie...

Happydaks ... aka Miss Jessica ....

Christmas morning.... I LOVE these two photos - we have more 
One Direction stuff in this house than you can poke a stick at!


Earlier this year I was asked to write an article for Australian Simply Cards Magazine on Misting and Masking!  When I got the copy in the post in December, I nearly wet myself! My card is on the front cover!
Go out and buy yourself a copy - bloody great magazine this one!










And finally, the new Design Team for Imaginarium Designs has been announced ....
Check out the INCREDIBLE talent on this list ...

Natalie May Design Team Co-Coordinator  - Australia
Lady Grace Belarmino - Singapore
Shell Carman - Australia
Karen Zueger - USA
Patricia Basson - USA
Larissa Albernaz - Brazil
Evengia Petzer - South Africa
Miranda Edney - USA
Jolaine Frias - USA
Julie McKenna - Australia
Maiko Miwa - Japan
Sandrine Dawes - Australia
Sarah Routledge - Canada
Amy Voorthuis - Netherlands
Evgenia Sokolinskaya - Russia
Ingrid Gooijer - Netherlands
Sandie Edwards - Australia
Carole Maurin - France
Solange Marques - Brazil
Gerry Van Gent -Netherlands
Sue Smyth - Australia
Kaori Fujimoto - Japan
 
I am over the moon to be working with these ladies over the next 12months.
 
Enough from me
Stay Safe
Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both the magazine and the DT. Your annual selfie is amazing and isn't 'Happy Daks' growing up? I look forward to seeing your creations in 2013, have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE!!! What a spread....very exciting!!! Looks like 2013 has started out pretty jolly well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow good on you for your card spread in the mag!! Fabulous photos, love the expression on your DD face!! and well done on your ID dt team too!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx