Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's nearly Christmas!


It's nearly Christmas!
Wow! 7 more sleeps!

Today I taught a kids class at Seriously Scrapbooking and we had a ball!
We made Santa's Magic Key!
Now, this is a concept that has been around for so many years and I love it!
The kids loved it too!
As I was teaching, I made one for my besties daughter and Jessica made one too.
The chipboard is custom Imaginarium Designs - especially for this class! :)

 {Jessica's Sign)
 {my sign)
 
 

Also, finally got to complete my little tree display!
These are Tim Holtz trees inked with Distress Ink and rolled in Martha Stewart super fine glitter.
 

The snow is called Pop Neve and is what they use in movies for lifelike snow - picked up a couple of packets in NZ this year!
 

And finally, the newsletter for the shop is out! You can get it HERE


Stay safe
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx