Monday, November 5, 2012

A FABULOUS weekend teaching ...


 I have just had the BEST weekend away teaching at a super fabulous Scrapbook shop in the Clare Valley, Go Scrap Yourself.

I taught 4 classes over 2 days to 50 wonderful ladies and had so much fun!

Tammy, Vicki, Emma, Ally and Wade were the bests hosts and I cant wait to go back!

Here is a photo summary of the weekend!

 The girls...

 
 Emma & Tammy while I was working hard!

 My two layouts on display ...

 Classroom set upm ready to go ...



 










Thanks so much for having me ladies ... look forward to coming back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun! I remember that store from when I had a 2 month nursing placement in Clare last year. Was there all the time trying to ease my withdrawal pains!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx