Monday, March 5, 2012

Today ...


FOR TODAY.......Monday March 5th 2012

Outside my window...sunny

I am thinking...I need to get off this computer and finish getting ready for work

I am thankful... my husband and my friends

In the kitchen... needs a clean ... floors are dirty

I am wearing... black skirt with cream stripes and a black t shirt

I am creating... not much at the moment but I have a to do list as long as my arm

I am going... to the gym 6 days a week and loving it

I am wondering...if this week will go to plan - I desperately need to get some serious work done

I am reading... the daily paper - The Advertiser - have not had a chance to pick up my book in weeks

I am hoping...  we can go away for easter

I am looking forward to...my PT session tomorrow

I am hearing...the radio ..... Jess dancing in her room

I am pondering... creative things .....

One of my favorite things... my new Fossil handbag

A few plans for the rest of the week:....gym, PT session, classes, creating, vacuming, hair colour and cut

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Today I'm linking up with The Simple Womans Day Book

1 comment:

  1. It makes me smile everytime you mention the gym- so very very proud of you and your new found love :)
    and the reading thing...I've found I haven't done much in the last year, mostly because I'm always too tired to concentrate- think it must be all the hard gym work.
    Have a lovely week sweet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx